Home > Program Fees
Volunteer Positive programs are designed with respect to prudent budgets, but without sacrificing safety, comfort, or quality. Since Volunteer Positive is an international non profit the vast majority of your program fee goes to support your in country experience.
The Program fee includes:
- Safe and comfortable housing
- Individualized volunteer placements, program setup and management
- Expert volunteer support from an experienced staff in the US and abroad
- Cultural competency building opportunities like lectures, most excursions, and a welcome dinner and program completion celebration.
- Lunch and Dinner
- International Health Insurance
- Private Excursions
- Transportation to and from your local volunteer placement since some volunteers will be able to walk, while others may need to take a short and very inexpensive taxi or local transport.
Click on the program location and term for cost information :